As a PR girl always on the go, it can be hard to fit exercise into your busy routine. Even if you don’t have time to spend at the gym, there are certain exercises you can work into your busy schedule to get your body moving. It’s so important to get your blood pumping and muscles working throughout the day, which can improve your focus and productivity.
Here are five exercises you can easily work into your morning routine (please excuse the painfully cheesy stock photos):
- Jumping Jacks. I do sets of jumping jacks multiple times throughout my day. I do some while I’m getting ready, making my breakfast, in the bathroom at work – anytime I have a spare minute and need to wake myself up.
- Pushups. While you are making breakfast or doing your makeup, push yourself up and down using the kitchen or bathroom counter. See how many you can do before your toast is done.
- Squats. Squats are my favourite thing ever – they’re the best because they use all the legs and glute muscles at once. Tone that booty!
- Lunges. Lunges are another awesome leg and butt muscle building exercise – they also allow you to get a nice stretch at the same time.
- Tricep dips. Using a chair, position your legs at a 90 degree angle. Put your arms on the bench, shoulder-width apart and lower yourself down until your arms are at a 90 degree angle.
What exercises do you fit into your busy schedule? I would love to hear from you – leave your comment below!